Monday, October 4, 2010

Where has the time gone!

WOW!!! It's been so long since I have been on here! I have not left Whimsy Tree in the wind! I am creating and growing. I will try and get some pics up of the things I have done. I still need your orders! The holiday season is among us! If you email me I can send some pics to you. I don't expect you to order without seeing my work! I will also be working on price charts so you know my fees. Been crazy busy and haven't seemed to have enough time in the day lately! Now that the weather is getting colder and the skies are getting dimmer I will be inside more...not hibernating but CREATING!!! So I complain about this weather but....not this year! It will be lucrative instead of dreary!! So I am thinking positive and this will be a blessed season for me and I pray it will be for you too! Thanksgiving is a time to...yes...be THANKFUL!! So look for Thankful albums coming soon!!! Peace and God bless....Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment